Voting & Election Information

Where do I vote?

Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act

If you need the Electronic Transmission Service please contact or if you have any UOCAVA related questions please contact

Registering to Vote

You may register to vote in the Registrar's Office or the Town Clerk's Office by filling out a voter registration card.

You may also register to vote Online by clicking here.

Election Information

Further Election and Voting information can be found by visiting the Secretary of the State's webpage.

Registrar of Voters

The Registrar of Voters handle most election functions and can be found by visiting their webpage