Community Cafe Meals
- Lunch is provided by Thames Valley Community Council on Action (TVCCA) and is served at noon Monday through Friday in the Dining Room of the Colchester Senior Center.
- These meals are nutritionally balanced, delicious hot meals. A daily menu is listed on the last page of our monthly newsletter.
- Community Cafe meals are available for people, ages 60 and over.
- You may register to receive meals by filling out a form which will be kept on file and is good for one year. Registration is required.
- A suggested donation of $2.00 per meal is requested, but no one will be turned away based on their ability to pay.
Meal reservations must be placed by 10:00 a.m. the day before a meal is being served in order to guarantee its availability.
Home Delivered Meals (Meals-on-Wheels)
- Meals can be delivered to home-bound residents in Colchester.
- Age eligibility for this program is age 60 and over.
- A suggested donation of $2.00 per meal is requested for each delivered meal.
- To register for this program, please call TVCCA at 860-934-1006