Collections Enforcement

The Town of Colchester has the right to terminate service for delinquent water usage charges per CT General Statute 12-262d

Once payment has been demanded per CT General Statute 12-155, we may send the delinquent account to a collection agency, a state marshal or attorney for collections, which may add additional fees and affect credit ratings.

To see the Utility Service Rights and Responsibilities per the  State of CT: Department of Energy and Environmental Protection: Public Utilities Regulatory Authority. CLICK HERE!

Please contact the office to discuss payment arrangements. 860-537-7289