Mental Health

Case Management: Contact 211 to be linked with a local agency that provides case management. You may dial 211 on your phone to reach them.

Provider: To obtain a therapist or med prescriber; contact your insurance company, medical doctor  (ask for a referral), or call various local providers. A listing can be found at Psychology Today (

Crisis Intervention: If you or someone you know is have a mental health crisis please reach out to one of the following:  

            ~Mobile Outreach: 860-886-9302