Section 8: Section 8 state list is currently closed.  Town lists open intermittently.  You can check the town list on United Way of CT Housing Choice Voucher Program website. 

Financial Assistance: If you need financial assistance for housing contact 211,  they can refer you to agencies/organizations for assistance.

Subsidized Housing: If you are interested in subsidized housing call all the places you are interested in to request an application.  Please note most subsidized housing has wait lists.