Please complete the information below to submit a COMMUNITY EVENT OR MEETING for posting on the Community Calendar (found on the homepage). If you prefer, you can print out the application and mail it to:
Colchester Recreation, 127 Norwich Ave, Colchester CT 06415.
1. Event or meeting listings must be received at least two weeks prior to the event.
2. All submissions must come from a Not for Profit or organization, or local organization (located in or physically adjacent to the Town of Colchester).
3. Event and/or meeting listings will be added to the calendar within 5 business days of submission.
4. All calendar listings must be held within the Town of Colchester.
5. All calendar listings must be open to the public.
8. If an event or meeting needs to be cancelled or removed from the calendar, please send a written request to email@example.com.
8. The Colchester Community Calendar reserves the right to edit submissions or refuse adding listings at our discretion, based upon the definitions and conditions below.
- Community Event: A social occasion or activity held in the community. All events must be open to the public, held in the Town of Colchester, sponsored by a local Not for Profit, and meet all criteria listed.
- Community Meeting: A regularly scheduled and organized gathering held to conduct business. All meetings listed on the community calendar must be open to the public, held in the Town of Colchester for a local Not for Profit or local organization, and meet all of the criteria listed.
- Business and political advertisements will not be accepted.
9. Law/Ordinances: All events and meetings must follow Federal, State, and Town laws and ordinances.
Event Registration Form
As a reminder, this calendar is only open to Colchester Not for Profit and local organizations. All event submissions must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event.