The Town of Colchester is seeking qualified applicants for the following commissions, boards, committees, task forces, coalitions, and working groups:
- Commission on Aging
- Agriculture Commission
- Conservation Commission
- Economic Development Commission
- Fair Rent Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Open Space Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Sewer and Water Commission
- Police Commission
- Youth Services Advisory Board
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Applicant must submit a completed application form to the First Selectman's Office and be interviewed by the Board of Selectmen. It is required that applicants attend one meeting of the group(s) on which you are interested in serving before the interview.
To get the latest update of Board/Commission vacancies either contact the First Selectman's Office or go to the Commissions page you are interested in to see the listing of any vacancies.