Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon,
E-mail List icon Sign up for the Weekly Town Update

Town of Colchester Prescription Drug Discount Program

Green Community
Clerk Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the Justices of the Peace?
A list of Justices of the Peace from Colchester is available to residents of Connecticut from our office.  A downloadable list is posted under Additional Links on the Town Clerk's main page.

Where can I obtain working papers for young adults?
Working papers for young adults under age 15 can be obtained from the Board of Education. Their number is 860-537-7260.

When and where can I get an absentee ballot?
Absentee Ballots are available in the Town Clerks office during regular business hours.

How can I get pheasant tags and duck stamps?
Tags may be purchased online through DEEP (click here) or you may stop in our office.  

Do I need a professional genealogist?
Are you stuck in your research? Click here for the CPGC broucher.


127 Norwich Avenue, Colchester, CT 06415   Phone: (860) 537-7200   Fax: (860) 537-0547 Virtual Towns & Schools Website