Residents can pay their taxes Multiple ways - (1) by coming into the Tax Collector's Office during normal business hours, (2) by dropping paid bills into the drop box by the Town Hall entrance, (3) online by credit card, or (4) by mail to 127 Norwich Aveunue, Colchester, CT 06415
Normal business hours are: Monday - Wednesday, and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm; and Thursdays 8:30am to 7:00pm.
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD - An added service fee will be charged for Credit Card payments
1. Go to the Tax information webiste
2. Enter the last name and first initial in the search box then press the "Search Button"
(There are also other search options that can be selected from the drop down menu)
3. If the bills found are outstanding and are able to be paid online a shopping cart icon will appear.
4. If you would like to pay the bill click the shopping cart icon. The bill will be added to you payment "Cart" for payment.
5. To pay the cart click the "Shopping Cart" Button in the upper left and click the "CHECKOUT" link
6. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the transaction.